Junior Cycle Christmas Revision Courses
Junior Cert. Revision Course 2023/24
Dates: The course will take place on Tuesday 2nd January to Saturday 6th January Inclusive.
We are currently offering 5 courses for the cost of 3 a saving of €115.
This offer ends on Friday 13th October
For any enquiries please call 021 4504122
Location: Bruce College St. Patrick’s Hill
IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY DIFFICULTY WITH BOOKING ONLINE PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com
Bruce College is a provider of examination revision courses to students in Ireland for over 30 years. In this time thousands of students have benefited from our outstanding teachers and excellent notes.
Topics will be taken from the list below
- Business ledgers
Inc statements & statements of financial position,
Demand & Supply,
Past exam questions relating to the novel(s).
Structure of answer(s) of the studied novel(s).
Study template for the studied novel(s) - Key moments.
Topics to study for the novel - Plot, main characters, settings, theme, relationships between characters.
Past exam questions relating to the studied poetry.
Past exam questions relating to the unseen poetry.
Structure of answers of the studied poetry.
Study template for the studied poems.
List of poetic techniques and definitions of same.
TTMI - Theme, Tone, Mood and Imagery of poems.
Themes in the JC poetry and suggestive poems for same.
3. Film Studies:
Past exam questions relating to the studied film.
Structure of answers for the studied film.
Study template for the studied film.
Features of film. Camera shot and angles.
Music and sound effects.
Guide to study the film.
Topics to study for the film - Plot, main characters, settings, theme, relationship between characters.
4. Play -
Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare:
Past exam questions relating to the studied play (Romeo and Juliet).
Structure of answers for the studied play.
Study template for the Shakespearean play.
Topics to study for the play - Plot, main characters, setting, themes and relationships between characters.
Past exam questions relating to language.
Parts of Speech.
How to write the following: formal and informal letters, diary entries, reports and reviews.
List of common writing errors which should be avoided in the JC English examination.
- Economic activity and Globalisation.
Ancient Civilisation- Rome
Age of Revolutions: Ireland and America
Life in Facist Germany- Hitler
1. Gearrscéal x1
2. Úrscéal x1
3. Dán x2
4. Dráma x1
Tuesday 2nd January to Saturday 6th January
Timetable is subject to change
Classes start at 9.am and finish at 3pm
|10:00-11:00||Maths (H) C2
|11:15-12:15||Maths (H) C1
Irish(H) Teanga 2
|12:15 – 1:00pm LUNCH|
|1:00-2:00||Maths (H) C2
Irish (H) Teanga 2
Irish (H) Teanga 2
We are currently offering 5 courses for the cost of 3 a saving of €115. The closing date for this offer is Friday 13th October.
Refund Policy: Refunds will be available up to 20th December ( please allow up to 14 days for processing). There is a €25 booking fee included in the price of your booking. Refunds only apply to course prices and not booking fee.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Bruce College provides part time tuition and intensive revision courses (theCourses) to students who are preparing for the Leaving Certificate, JuniorCertificate and are in full-time second level education (the Student).
- The School reserves the right to decline an enrolment from any student. • The College reserves the right to withdraw its services from a Student for any breach of discipline, the definition of which is at the sole discretion of the College management.
- The Course details (as found on www.brucecollege.ie) outline the content and objectives of the Course. The Student is responsible for determining the course enrolled is appropriate for their needs. Views or opinions expressed by teachers during the course are entirely their own. The School does not accept liability for errors on any advice given or views expressed by teachers or in any notes or documentation provided to students by teachers.
- The College reserve the right to amend without recourse to refund , the Course detail, including the course content, structure and schedule , including commencement dates, times and location of classes.
- Students may only attend classes as scheduled by Bruce College based on their subject selection. Breach of this will result in removal from the course. • A student may request in advance of the course a change in subjects. • If requested during the courses the school may be limited in accommodating any change due to class quotas. A surcharge of €10 will apply to changes requested during the course.
- Students are only entitled to notes for classes for which they are enrolled. • Our cancellation policy facilitates a refund on receipt of a written cancellation at least two weeks prior to the course commencement date. There is a non refundable booking fee of €25 included in the price. Please allow a maximum of 28 days for processing.
- If a student cannot attend for any reason, the College will upon request forward any relevant notes. The college will not refund any cancellation or absenteeism after the required two weeks advance cancellation notice.
- In the case of a potential closure due to unforeseen events , (pandemic, weather event, unavailability of property for the course, etc), the college will reschedule classes to another date , at the discretion of the school and before the commencement of the Leaving Cert. and Junior Cert. written exams in June. The school may provide for this course through recorded,online, live classes or a combination of these mediums.
- If the school are unable to reschedule the classes or provide an online alternative before June a refund for the part of the course not complete will be processed.
- The school accept no liability for loss or damage of student property. • Parking is not provided to students or parents,
- Our terms and conditions will be governed by the Laws of Ireland.