Junior Cert Christmas Revision Courses
The list of topics under each subject are intended as a general guide and may change.
The Junior Cert. Course takes place in Bruce College, St. Patrick’s Hill.
Please not that the 9.30am Maths(H) P1 is now full.
Download the Christmas Timetable below:
Topics will be taken from the list below
- Final accounts,
- Financial Analysis of Final Accounts,
- Business Documents,
- Demand and Supply,
- International trade,
- The European Union,
Poetry- Poetic Techniques with focus on how to approach questions
Media Studies, Film Language and Techniques
Drama- Focus on how to approach Shakespeare
Fiction including how to compare and contrast texts and characterisation,
Functional, Informative, Persuasive and Descriptive writing
Exam Technique and Timing
- Human Geography: Population - Density, distribution, pyramids and migration.
- Physical Geography: Plate tectonics,, volcanic activity, earthquake activity, the rock cycle and coastal processes.
- Economic Geography: Secondary activities, tertiary activities & economic inequality.
- Skills: OS maps & aerial photographs.
- Exam technique.
- Short Questions
- Focus on Evidence
- Answering Questions and Exam Techniques.
- The Form Letter
- The Note
- Recap of the Informal Letter
- Holidays and Countries
- The Postcard
- The House
- Future Tense
- Shops and tranasactions
- Listening Comprehension
- Food and Ordering
- Household chores
- My daily routine
- Chief Examiner's Report
Monday 30th December to Saturday 4th January 2020
(Excluding Tuesday 1st January New Year’s Day)
Timetable is subject to change
Classes start at 9.30am and finish at 4.15pm
|10:45-11:45||Maths (H) P2
|12:00-1:00||Maths (H) P1
|1:00 – 2:00pm LUNCH|
|2:00-3:00||Maths (H) P2
Irish (H)Maths(H) P1
SPECIAL OFFER OF 5 COURSES FOR THE COST OF 3. CLOSING DATE FOR THIS OFFER HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO FRIDAY IS OCTOBER 18TH.