Junior Cert Christmas Revision Courses
Junior Cert. Revision Course 2022
Dates: The course will take place on Tuesday 27th December to Saturday 31st December Inclusive. The course will be available to book online in early September.
Location: Bruce College St. Patrick’s Hill
SPECIAL OFFER: WE ARE OFFERING 5 COURES FOR THE COST OF 3, A SAVING OF €105 THIS OFFER ENDS ON FRIDAY 21ST OCTOBER.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY DIFFICULTY WITH BOOKING PLEASE CONTACT : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bruce College is a provider of examination revision courses to students in Ireland for over 30 years. In this time thousands of students have benefited from our outstanding teachers and excellent notes.
Topics will be taken from the list below
Financial Analysis of Final Accounts,
Demand and Supply,
The European Union,
- Exam Technique:
- Timing of the exam.
- Marks allocated to the questions throughout the exam.
- Reading and understanding exam questions.
- Marking Scheme:
- Features of Quality of Writing (High / Middle / Low).
- Spelling and punctuation errors.
- CSEM - Content / Structure / Expression / Mechanics.
- JC Exam papers - 2018 and 2019:
- Questions and answers (marking scheme) relating to the different sections of the Junior Cycle curriculum.
- Language Genres:
- Language of Narration.
- Language of Information.
- Language of Description.
- Language of Persuasion.
- Language of Argument.
- Film Studies:
- Features of a film.
- Camera Angles.
- Music and Sound Effects.
- Lighting and Special Effects.
- Human Geography: Population - Density, distribution, pyramids and migration.
- Physical Geography: Plate tectonics,, volcanic activity, earthquake activity, the rock cycle and coastal processes.
- Economic Geography: Secondary activities, tertiary activities & economic inequality.
- Skills: OS maps & aerial photographs.
- Exam technique.
- Short Questions
- Focus on Evidence
- Answering Questions and Exam Techniques.
- The Form Letter
- The Note
- Recap of the Informal Letter
- Holidays and Countries
- The Postcard
- The House
- Future Tense
- Shops and transactions
- Listening Comprehension
- Food and Ordering
- Household chores
- My daily routine
- Chief Examiner's Report
Tuesday 27th December to Saturday 31st December
Timetable is subject to change
Classes start at 9.am and finish at 3pm
|10:00-11:00||Maths (H) P2
|11:15-12:15||Maths (H) P1
|12:15 – 1:00pm LUNCH|
|1:00-2:00||Maths (H) P2
SPECIAL OFFER: WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING 5 COURSES FOR THE COST OF 3, A SAVING OF €105. THIS OFFER ENDS ON FRIDAY 21ST OCTOBER.
Refund Policy: Refunds will be available up to 20th December ( please allow up to 14 days for processing). There is a €25 booking fee included in the price of your booking. Refunds only apply to course prices and not booking fee.