Junior Cert Christmas Revision Courses
The Junior Cert. Course takes place in Bruce College, St. Patrick’s Hill
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE COURSE WILL GO AHEAD AS PLANNED IN STRICT ADHERENCE TO THE PUBLIC HEALTH ADVICE AND ANY GUIDANCE ISSUED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION AT THE TIME.
Dates, Course Content and Location are subject to change. Full refunds will be available.
OUR CLOSING DATED FOR OUR SPECIAL OFFER OF 5 COURSES FOR THE COST OF 3 HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO FRIDAY 23RD OCTOBER.
Topics will be taken from the list below
Financial Analysis of Final Accounts,
Demand and Supply,
The European Union,
- Human Geography: Population - Density, distribution, pyramids and migration.
- Physical Geography: Plate tectonics,, volcanic activity, earthquake activity, the rock cycle and coastal processes.
- Economic Geography: Secondary activities, tertiary activities & economic inequality.
- Skills: OS maps & aerial photographs.
- Exam technique.
- Short Questions
- Focus on Evidence
- Answering Questions and Exam Techniques.
- The Form Letter
- The Note
- Recap of the Informal Letter
- Holidays and Countries
- The Postcard
- The House
- Future Tense
- Shops and transactions
- Listening Comprehension
- Food and Ordering
- Household chores
- My daily routine
- Chief Examiner's Report
Monday 28th December 2020 to Saturday 2nd January 2021
(Excluding Friday 1st January New Year’s Day)
Timetable is subject to change
Classes start at 9.30am and finish at 4.15pm
|10:45-11:45||Maths (H) P2
|12:00-1:00||Maths (H) P1
|1:00 – 2:00pm LUNCH|
|2:00-3:00||Maths (H) P2
THE CLOSING DATE OF OUR SPECIAL OFFER OF 5 COURSES FOR THE COST OF 3 HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO FRIDAY OCTOBER 23RD.
Full refunds will be available.