Junior Cert Christmas Revision Courses
Junior Cert. Revision Course 2021
Date: Monday 27th December to Friday 31st December inclusive
Location: Bruce College St. Patrick’s Hill
SPECIAL OFFER. WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING 4 COURSES FOR THE COST OF 3, A SAVING OF €50. OFFER EXTENDED 5TH NOVEMBER. LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVAIL OF THE OFFER.
Topics will be taken from the list below
Financial Analysis of Final Accounts,
Demand and Supply,
The European Union,
- Human Geography: Population - Density, distribution, pyramids and migration.
- Physical Geography: Plate tectonics,, volcanic activity, earthquake activity, the rock cycle and coastal processes.
- Economic Geography: Secondary activities, tertiary activities & economic inequality.
- Skills: OS maps & aerial photographs.
- Exam technique.
- Short Questions
- Focus on Evidence
- Answering Questions and Exam Techniques.
- The Form Letter
- The Note
- Recap of the Informal Letter
- Holidays and Countries
- The Postcard
- The House
- Future Tense
- Shops and transactions
- Listening Comprehension
- Food and Ordering
- Household chores
- My daily routine
- Chief Examiner's Report
Monday 27th December to Friday 31st December
Timetable is subject to change
Classes start at 9.30am and finish at 4.15pm
|10:45-11:45||Maths (H) P2
|12:00-1:00||Maths (H) P1
|1:00 – 2:00pm LUNCH|
|2:00-3:00||Maths (H) P2
We are currently offering 4 courses for the cost of 3. A 5th subject can be added at a cost of an extra €65. This offer extended to Friday 5th November.
Refund Policy: Refunds will be available up to 20th December ( please allow up to 14 days for processing). There is a €25 booking fee included in the price of your booking. Refunds only apply to course prices and not booking fee.