Students can join our school in any of these years. A broad subject choice is provided. In each academic year regular assessment and house exams along with regular parental contact are an essential part of what we offer.
- 41% of our students achieved 500 points or higher in their exams this year, CAO National Average =9.9%
- 22% of our students achieved 540 points or higher, CAO National Average = 3.9%
- average improvement for repeat students 110 points
The foundation to a successful Leaving Certificate begins in Fifth Year. Students in this year can prepare for the Leaving Certificate at a pace suitable to their level of ability. There are many advantages with this programme.
- Access to a wider range of subjects
- Substantial and important course coverage
- Availability of tutorial classes
- Develop effective study and revision skills
- Regular assessments
- Structured working environment