English Higher Leaving Cert
Teacher: David Loughrey
Saturday May 19th 2018, 9:30-4:00pm
Boole 3, UCC
- How to get an ‘A’ in the Reading Comprehension
- Analysis of an A 1 answer from the exam
- Essay Writing. Covering potential essay topics
- New Sample Essays
- Article writing
- How to write a proper short story
- Sample answers on a wide range of areas
- ‘ Lear is a man more sinn’d against than sinning’. Discuss.
- An analysis of the lesser characters in the play.
- A comprehensive revision booklet on King Lear will be given to all students.
- Sample answers to poets on the course.
- New ideas on Hopkins, Larkin, Montague and Frost.
- Structuring poetry answers physically.
- Maximising your grade in the Comparative Study. Breaking the questions down. Comparing and contrasting properly!!
- Sample ansers on Cultural Context, Literary Genre and General Vision.
- Unseen Poetry question. How to get full marks. Sample ansers to former questions
N.B. This course will focus mainly on answering technique!! It is ideal preparation just 2 weeks before the exam!!!
Download the Application form below:
You can book the course by completing the short form below: