Rules and Regulations
- Bruce College implement a thorough set of rules to maintain a high standard in our School.
- We have a strict no tolerance approach towards Bullying of any sort. A comprehensive Anti-Bullying policy is upheld in the school with the co-operation of parents, teachers and students.
- The school offers prospective students an opportunity to meet with the Principal prior to offering or accepting a place in the school. Submission of an application by itself does not confer any entitlement to a place for a student.
- The school reserves the right to be the final adjudicator in any disputes with regards to the rules of the school.
- Any serious breach of discipline will result in a student having to leave the school. In such a case the school will refund fee’s pro-rata.
- All students are clearly briefed with regards to our rules and regulations prior to start of the academic year.