Terms & Conditions
PART TIME SCHOOL
Terms & Conditions , Refund & Return Policy
- The school reserve the right to change dates or times where necessary.
- If a course is under-subscribed the school may cancel the course and issue a full refund.
- The school reserves the right to refuse admission prior to, or during a course. In such a case a refund will be issued for the proportion of the course not attended.
- In the event of the school having to change dates or times of courses (eg) adverse weather , the school reserves the right to change location, dates or times if deemed necessary. The school will not be obliged to refund any part of fees paid in such a case. Fees are non-refundable – no allowance for absenteeism.
- At all times Bruce College is responsible for the booking transactions on this website. Any error in online pricing will be corrected before start of course.
- Online receipts are confirmation of payment only and do not guarantee a place on our course.
Rules & Regulations – Intensive Revision Courses
- Detailed notes are supplied on all topics.
- Relevant texts and equipment should be brought to all classes.
- No eating or smoking allowed in the building.
- No chewing gum within the building.
- Any breaches of discipline may result in immediate expulsion from the course.
- Students should have Exam Papers for each class.
- Students must bring Admission card at all times.
- Students must be punctual, as late comers disturb class and will not be admitted.
- Bruce College is not responsible for damage to or loss of any student’s property.
- The list of topics under each subject are intended as a general guide and may change.